for the overworld or?
1 Like
yeh bro
1 Like
i do game jam 1st
2 Likes
the body/head going over the walls above the hitbox is intentional as undertale does this too (character over wall for looks) while the feet going over it isnt intentional. sorry
1 Like
k (sentence)
3 Likes
we are now at 67 comments!
1 Like
Nuh uh
…Sorry I had too
1 Like
its been 67…67…6..GET OUT
2 Likes
Im being honest with you guys I’m kind of getting pissed off at how many 67676766767 are here now like its not even funny
3 Likes
nonono don’t cancel me
2 Likes
should i design @randomuser (as asriel dreemurr)
3 Likes
there no cancel anymore about that
2 Likes
i didnt think that far but that sounds like the best move
3 Likes
did the jame gam end yet?
if it did can I be the Togore equivalent?
2 Likes
I kinda forgot Abt this… I have a new game that is up coming and FINISHED so just look out for that
3 Likes