Recreated my old Zelda engine! (For the legend of Zelda the land between)

lil more time pls

2 Likes

if u need smt im good on pixel btw

2 Likes

I also know an extension that u cant upload a screenshot and export on ak

2 Likes

Yo guys @1978monkeynutze @VoxelMaster64 @NeverStopTheCoder if you guys want to I’m hosting a murder mystery game jam (but I’m a part of it) I also don’t have many people participating so I was wondering if you guys would like to join?

2 Likes

sure might be offline for a while tho I’ve been inactive a lot lately

2 Likes

it kinda does

im back are u still working on this?

1 Like

Yea kinda but I’m taking a little break from makecode as I’m working on a game with a team outside of makecode

I’m still kinda on just for the jam I’m hosting but once that finishes I’ll likely be off of makecode for a while, or at least not working on any very large projects

I just took a long break, but I’m also back and ready to help now.

1 Like

ok thats fine, sorry I didn’t participate in the jam I am a very busy lil dude

2 Likes