and i am adding an extension to the map, a walmart part lol
i didnt make the songs, but they are cool to listen to
Thank you! Good ideas
Working on a time bomb item(You can kinda see ui part of it has been added if you hold the “B button(or E key)” and then using up and down)
Okay so updates for the first version from the demo/preview so far are +2 map areas (Walmart exterior[City 2] and Walmart interior[Building 3 interior]) and the already existing maps are Building 1 interior, Building 2 interior, and then City1. Adding timed rounds. and maybe more music? I will take song requests if i can find an .mid file for it and if i think it is fitting for the game
Thank you
You could make it so you can BUY HAMMERS IN THE WALMART! Then you could have skins or different abilities or strength to the hammers, so you can buy new skins or new tools with your score!
yeah! maybe i will add a little shop area for hammers! maybe i’ll add mjolnir lol…
Oh yea, btw YamJam(and who ever else is reading this) when the new version comes out, press the “O key” on your keyboard 3 times after you’ve pressed play.
Sure!
lemme ask, WHO MADE THE MUSIC FROM MARIO??? ITS SOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD
I feel like this game is like a game to take out ur rage. you knkow what i mean
I believe i just got the timed rounds mode done, so i am closer to being finnished with the first full version… I still have to add the time bomb, the hammer/tool shop(idk if just hammer shop or tools too), and at least one new hammer. (Maybe +1 map?)
Once again, i did not make the songs. i downloaded .midi files and converted them into javascript using this tool:
MIDI to MakeCode Arcade Song Converter v1.2
and heres the forum i found it on:
MIDI to MakeCode - Arcade - Microsoft MakeCode
I find the music on a website called Online Sequencer.
It is super helpful
Oooo, flamethrower!
Oops… i copy pasted that message from an earlier reply… the website and forum links are somewhere up there…
Okay!
This game is amazing! I love how silly it is to just launch things off the screen with full force. How did you do the physics?
The shadow determins the x position and the object has y acceleration for the gravity, so when the object has the same y position(or a higher value) it stops moving, but it also makes sure before it stops moving and teleports to the shadow’s position, it has a y velocity of 5 or higher.
Maybe i should add a kirbob profile picture jumpscare…
I am closer then ever to finnishing the first full version! I have added the time bomb, Mionljnr, the jackhammer, and am working on the flame thrower! The shop in walmart is functional,