Hi guys! Right now I’m working on music for @RizeUpDev’s vertex studios, and I wanted to share some of the music I’m working on!
In the code there’s another song I’ll work on later, but right now I’m focusing on finishing the one that plays automatically.
Fun facts
- The unused song was supposed to be the original, but I decided it didn’t fit the opening intro and it also didn’t fit rizeupdevs description of “ominous”
- The first song is directly inspired from parts of @InvalidProject’s “Holler 'em up” (My favorite one from him! Also sorry for the ping if you don’t like those)
- I thought of the opening intro a long time ago and it actually came from a long lost song that may be found in…
- Just kidding here’s the song:
- https://makecode.com/_TqjFtH79rAvy
- You may have to listen for a bit to find it, it’s in the boss track and may take a while to recognize it… If you feel scammed, I don’t blame you because it is really hidden and is near the end of the song, and also isn’t the exact same intervals but it’s pretty similar