3D 3rd Person Sequel to Carlos the Cuboid

This is a 3D third person game! It’s in very early development, and is going to be a Zelda-esque game. It’s not coded very well, but if anyone wants too help create music or characters, it would be greatly appreciated.

6 Likes

Lets goooo. Carlos is BACK

2 Likes

As advanced as I am, 3D games are one thing I struggle on; and this game blew my mind. Super cool game!

(Inspires me for another game now similar to that…)

Recommendation:
I think it would be cool if you could use the left and right arrow keys (not A + D) to turn the camera so you can see a whole view and give that Zelda 3D feel.

1 Like

THIS IS AMAZING! I finished the talk with my father and then died in a hole but this both looks really good and feels fun to play! Keep up the good work, and I say this a lot but for real this time I cannot wait to see more.

1 Like

This is seriously impressive, and an amazing use of the extension. I kinda wanna expand on this concept myself

2 Likes

Just updated to version 0.11!

Properly implemented save system

Replaced death zone with test area for save system

I am unable to do that without reprogramming every input for the movement system since arrow keys are by default used for movement.

Thanks so much! I may be a much less skilled developer than you, but I try my best on what I work on. By the way, a Game Boy Color port of Carlos the Cuboid is in development!

1 Like