Umm… heh heh good luck
Try to get out of the screen. lol
Don’t press A to shoot at the white things
Don’t move around
Get hit to lose… I mean win
Don’t get those red heart things or they will kill you… totally
I never made this game for you to lose
totally
Not as much sarcasm… I mean no sarcasm included.
The whole point of this game was umm… to shoot the white things and gain lives and move around to not die… I MEAN THE OPPOSITE OF THAT. Don’t play this game if you want to win… I mean lose, I mean… AHHHH No luck.
umm don’t play this…
If you game over on this game, you will lose brain cells… I mean umm your game. this game…
This is totally about a black screen in the picture…

4 Likes

I think I had a stroke reading the description-

5 Likes

Same.

It won’t let me play it - “please check your code for errors.”

2 Likes

That is why it is irritating

4 Likes

the description was so confusing…

2 Likes

Can someone read that to me bit by bit?

3 Likes

The fact people had a stroke reading this while I just thought of an incredibly nervous villain lMAo

2 Likes

When I am playing the game, is it not loading for you guys?
@GameGod @UnsignedArduino @UnderwaterAstronaut @Sagar_speedcube @LCProCODER @Kat

@richard, do you know how to fix this? you did it for me last time on a animal safari picture game.

1 Like

Oh wait that wasn’t part of the joke?

also yeah it hasnt been loading ahsjfkhsdkjfh

1 Like

No it wasn’t part of the joke. It happened to me once on a photo safari game that i watched on YouTube

@GameGod @UnsignedArduino @UnderwaterAstronaut @Sagar_speedcube @LCProCODER @Kat

I changed the link. Hope it works!

No…

Me tries to find self smack emoji

2 Likes

nope, it isnt working :sweat_smile:. i was planning on making a video about this on my channel (credit to you of course.) but it isnt loading at all. here’s the screenshot.

Ok I have an idea. Go into editor mode and don’t change anything. Then play the game. The error at the end was meant to be there. I didn’t know it would cause something like this in the viewing mode

ok i will try

1 Like

Nope, still doenst work. Although, i think you have made the game you intended to make,i am getting very irritated right now…

yeah try this

1 Like

try to beat my score

2 Likes

click the edit code button.