Microsoft MakeCode

Arcade Advanced Stream #154 - Hamlet

ACTION!

Join @shakao, @jwunderl, @richard, and me as we start making a game about being the spotlight operator for a mouse version of Hamlet! Join us in this stream to watch us ruminate over what play we should do, what exactly is the plot of any Shakespeare play, and how to spell old timey names! We used the lantern extension (riknoll/pxt-lantern) and the storytelling extension (riknoll/arcade-story). We’ll be continuing this game tomorrow

Watch the full stream here: https://youtu.be/dMo-BMWHeq0

Check out the code below:

The MakeCode Arcade Advanced stream takes place weekdays at 1:00 PM PST. Now on YouTube, Twitter (@msmakecode), and Twitch (twitch.tv/msmakecode)

7 Likes

I LOVE HAMLET!! It’s my favorite Shakespeare play besides “A midsummer night’s dream” I love the spotlight on it too!

2 Likes

omggg that’s awesome I know exactly 0 things about Hamlet XD shannon and richard and joey had to lead me through it

2 Likes

Its okay lol. I’d only heard about it before we studied it in drama back in school :laughing:

1 Like

Ok so I just re-read that and it’s really unclear. What I was trying to say was before we studied Hamlet in drama club, I had barely heard of it.

3 Likes