Microsoft MakeCode

Arcade Advanced Stream #214 - Actual Web Browser

Join @shakao, @hassan, and @richard as they make a web browser in Arcade! Wait, what? Like a thing that can go to websites? Okay if you say so…

Watch the full stream here: https://youtu.be/N09z0rMheHs

Check out the code below:

The MakeCode Arcade Advanced stream takes place weekdays at 1:00 PM PST. Now on YouTube, Twitter (@msmakecode), and Twitch (twitch.tv/msmakecode)

4 Likes

Where’s the JavaScript interpreter? :wink:

1 Like

Hello! I have an idea for how you can advance the game. I might be really wrong, but I think @peli found out a way that allows you to use Github to open up websites in a makecode program. You could use that to actually open up websites. I’m not really sure how it works, I think Peli put up a guide on the forum post. Please correct me if I’m wrong.

1 Like

Just wanted to say that I wont be able to chat in Twitch today… (My Mom took my laptop again)
But I came up with an Idea! If you click an ad(every ad or just specific ones) you get a Virus and get errors and warnings! I will watch on YT but I cant chat… Anyway looking forward to the stream!:slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Hi! I edited the art a bit and added 1 ad and 1 error message! When will you be continuing this game?

2 Likes

Haha wow, awesome! I really love the banner ad you made, and the error message is great! :smiley: