Microsoft MakeCode

Arcade Advanced Stream #262 - BONSAI! 🌸

HIIIIII

Join @richard and me as we code a bonsai tree generator! Every tree is different! There’s a little bit a math, but a lot of fun. The extension we used was: jwunder/arcade-sprite-util

Watch the full stream here: https://youtu.be/UJlrnXcKktI

Check out the code below:

some trees i’ve made so far:

post your trees in the comments!

The MakeCode Arcade Advanced stream takes place weekdays at 1:00 PM PST. Now on YouTube, Twitter (@msmakecode), and Twitch (twitch.tv/msmakecode)

6 Likes

this is a very pretty tree, why don’t you make a cherry blossom tree! that would be prettier :cherry_blossom: :cherry_blossom: :cherry_blossom: and don’t mind the red circle it’s just my cursor.

how do you change cursor-

On a Chromebook you can set it in accessibility settings - Show red highlight around cursor or something like that…

2 Likes

on chrome? (not chrome book, chrome)

No, it is only available on a Chromebook. :frowning: I wish I had it on Windows.

2 Likes

You are right, i just go to my accessibility on my chromebook, then i go to additional settings and i click highlight mouse cursor.

2 Likes

Man, I would do anything for a windows. There’s so much stuff you can’t do on a chromebook. (Like a full version of autodesk sketchbook and a bunch of other shtuff.)

3 Likes

some people call it chrome, some people call it chrome book,okay?

wait chrome book is a computer?

4 Likes

Indeed :brain: .

1 Like

@girlwhocode i didn’t knew, i thought only hawei apple and android made computers lol

2 Likes

yes it is.

1 Like

HP, lenovo, alien ware, AMD, there are millions more! (I specialize in hardware and specs.)

1 Like

Lol, how’d you didn’t know :laughing: it’s like the most seen/common computer.

1 Like

i never heard of it before ;-; maybe because they dont exist in my country

1 Like

Oh…oops :frowning_face_with_open_mouth: :frowning:

1 Like

yeah it was the first time i heard of them lol

2 Likes

Chromebooks are pretty good.
Tbh, i like windows better tho

i dont even know how they look ;-;

tbh i use mac

1 Like