Microsoft MakeCode

ArcadeOS 1.2

The system menu button is now B, added hidden game, and feature to change wallpaper in the menu System actions

My favourite feature is: the game!

5 Likes

good game🙂

2 Likes

soo… how did you made the insert password thing?

Doing it requires experience with settings- but you should be able to do it with the following code (without settings)

and how do you get the game

1 Like

how do you do it with settings

1 Like

all im gonna say is “clicker”

1 Like

Well It’s complicated, but here’s how. Firstly, the code above was not “exact” as the set Password to (ask for string (Create Password)) should be outside the formula.
Secondly, you need to add a setting, that if it doesn’t exist (name it Boot No. or something like that) and set it to 1, otherwise if it does exist go straight to UAC and skip the (ask for string (Create Password))
Thirdly, you need to add a setting that remembers the string (password) and so, if Boot No. = 2, your game or OS or Gameboy will remember the password without you even mentioning the variable. This helps saving the password even after restarting the OS.
Lastly, if it is incorrect, make it repeat the process, as shown from my post above.

Tell me if you have any errors with this.

1 Like

VERY complicated lol

1 Like

thank you

1 Like

how do you get it to save boot no

1 Like

or just do this:
Screen Shot 2021-05-31 at 3.17.22 PM

of course you can use string, but i did it with number

1 Like

thank you so much i am now making a console like the arcade os but with lots of games feel free to send a game you want to be in the arcade console

2 Likes

and how do you get it on a game boy i might code a game for my friend who has a gameboy

1 Like

This should help you figure out how to download it to a device
https://youtu.be/QP0-_8ReU0w Is the link
I’m not sure if you can run it on gameboy though- Maybe you can!

When Is Arcade OS 1.3 Coming?

Unfortunately, i don think you can. but you can put it on makecode mini consoles like the meowbit

1 Like

it takes a while for these to be aproved

2 Likes

ok thank

2 Likes

exactly- it automatically saves! as long as you call it…

1 Like