Bigger Maze

This maze is bigger and harder if you win show a screenshot and comment!

2 Likes

To be honest with you, I make precision games as well. I looked at the code afterward. Do you know how to put walls on the tilemaps?

BTW… I make precision games but this is a real tricky one to be honest but I still got it

I literally rushed it and got about 14 seconds.

Good job! Also I don’t know how.

1 Like

If this helps, you can add walls by pressing this button which will make the tile you select have a wall Screenshot 2020-11-05 at 10.40.50 AM
You can also delete the wall using the eraser

2 Likes

You don’t know how to put walls on? Is that what you are saying?

Yes Thanks @UnderwaterAstronaut. I can’t screenshot so I have to go into editor mode. I can only take screenshots of games, not stuff I want like the wall parts

1 Like

Thanks!

1 Like

yeah.

Whew it took seven or eight tries to get to the end, I kept going the wrong way (and also dying, haha)! Great game! This one is definitely much harder than the original maze. If you want to keep adding to it, you could consider giving the player lives using the “set life” and “change life by” blocks in the “Info” category!

3 Likes

I wan’t the challenge to stay without having any life so if you hit the wall you dead, if you run out of time your dead. Also thx, I am going to code this again but with walls soon.

2 Likes