Chanllange me!

look I have been on the Makecode form for some time now and I have done a lot from box physics ik thanks blade for getting me into that I have also done lots of AI now I have only had a form account for like 2 years but I have done makecode arcade for 8 years and I consider myself a pro and now i want your opinion what do you want to see me make?

Ill make anything chanllange me!

I can do anything!

physics

AI

or anything you want! give a request and ill do it! please don’t go easy I’m here for a challage not the powers in your hands tell me what you want me to make I will go beyond what has already been made!

7 Likes

make a 2d minecraft game with procedural gen via seeds working chests chunks and at least iron tools

2 Likes

With how good you are. Any chanllage that i throw at you. you be able to do it. you are the true CHANLLANGE KING. um. grappling gun. or just things like pushing and pulling off an item or sprite.

2 Likes

blender in makecode /j

make a super mario world game you know, the one with the yellow cape

3 Likes

can you make a fully functional graphing calculator?

1 Like

Put the open-sourced fruit fly brain into a makecode arcade game.

8 Likes

Create a fully 3D rendering system that includes the X Y and Z axis in a way so simple that a member coding for half a year could understand. Also include first person, 3rd person, and isometric rendering.

3 Likes

ok ok look I love all your challenges so far BUT when it comes to 3d your asking the wrong guy sorry see I’m good but not like matrixes smart as Unique or VoxelMaster64 but

but other than that fire away and at the end I’ll do a poll and the 3 winners I will make but sorry 3d not included

3 Likes

MAKE A GAME WHERE YOU’RE A BANANA WHO HAS TO GET INTO SOMEONES MOUTH! :laughing: (If someones mouth is too… disgusting then, replace it with a fruit bowl.)

1 Like

Create the ocarina of time remake before the remake

1 Like

an AI that finds the shortest path to the player, but there is gravity (so you cant use normal A*). I think it would require modifying A* a little, but I think this is really hard since I couldn’t find any help on google.

2 Likes

Could you lease make an AI for Zenith Smash?

Also you spelt challenge wrong.

3 Likes

sorry but I don’t understand what you mean can you please explain what you mean

2 Likes

No problem, my 3D suggestion was just a joke to see if you would actually except it.

3 Likes

Make google in makecode

2 Likes

Like for example if there is an item on the ground or anywhere on a map. You get pushed back or pulled into the item based on what button you press. “A” “B”. But I feel like the problem with pushing away is the direction you go in. I don’t know that part. Some math.

1 Like

that’s impossible bc wifi (actually that may not be true if there’s a pxsim function somewhere)

2 Likes

you’re thinking of @TommyPatrick

2 Likes

No @TommyPatrick is 10. @MarkyMarkus is 14

3 Likes

ok guys we have 4 days left to summit your ideas and instead of doing the top 3 ideas I’m going to do the top 4 and secret 5th one that the community really wants! so times ticks!

3 Likes