Community Zelda Game Ideas

Hello MakeCode community! As a makecoder, it’s our duty to keep creating mini games every single day for some reason…

So, I will be asking for your help in creating my new Zelda game. I’ll be hosting polls to let you vote on things such as the title, music themes, gameplay features, story elements, and more.

So… like I said

FIRST POLL OF THE DAY FOR THE COMMUNITY ZELDA GAME!!!

Lore:

The game takes place years after a great Zelda adventure.

Something strange has happened.

The Triforce has disappeared.

Not destroyed.
Not stolen.
It simply vanished.

Without the Triforce, Hyrule is beginning to change. Ancient temples are awakening, familiar regions are transforming, and pieces of Hyrule’s history are slowly being forgotten.

But this isn’t the story of the legendary hero.

You play as a new adventurer who discovers that they may be connected to the disappearance of the Triforce.

What happened to it? And why are you connected to it?

Now that you know the basic story… what should we call it?

Title Poll
  • The Legend of Zelda: Forgotten Lands
  • The Legend of Zelda: Echoes of Hyrule
  • The Legend of Zelda: The Lost Realm
  • The Legend of Zelda: Echoes of the Triforce
  • The Legend of Zelda: Hyrule’s Last Memory
  • The Legend of Zelda: Vanishing Hyrule
  • The Legend of Zelda: The Vanishing Triforce
  • The Legend of Zelda: Echoes of the Past
  • Hyrule: Reborn
  • Other / Suggest a Title (comment it below)
0 voters

If there are enough interesting suggestions, I might put them into another poll.

This is just the beginning! I’ll be making more polls to let the community help decide things like:

  • Music themes
  • Regions and locations
  • Dungeons
  • Weapons and abilities
  • Enemies and bosses
  • Story elements
  • Art/style ideas

And once there’s enough of the game to test, I may also open up community playtesting!
Haaaahhhhh!

5 Likes

The Legend of Zelda: Ends of a World
(Or Ends of a Kingdom depending on your preference)

2 Likes

Alright cool!
Can’t wait :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey:

2 Likes

I’ll give the community 3 days (starting tomorrow) to vote, then once the next poll starts, I’ll give one more day of grace before closing the previous poll.

Ocarina of Time

3 Likes

If you guys vote on @RobbyZero 's, make sure you put the duck emoji on it :snake:

@RobbyZero has a website with one makecode game on it lol

SECOND POLL OF THE DAY FOR THE COMMUNITY ZELDA GAME!!!

The Legend of Zelda: Echoes of the Triforce

The title has been chosen! :tada:

But we still have one very important question…

So… who should we actually play as?

Who is our protagonist?
  • A completely new Hylian hero
  • A mysterious traveler
  • Someone connected to the Triforce
  • A hero from outside Hyrule
  • Link — A new destined Link :crab:
  • Link — A Link from one of the existing timelines :angelfish:
  • Something completely different (comment below)
0 voters

You can base your choice on the current lore:

The Triforce has vanished, Hyrule is changing, and our protagonist somehow has a connection to what happened.

Who should we be playing as?

You should play as ganondorf Or any of the villains

3 Likes

Put a duck emoji if you guys like @TheEarth 's recommendation.

1 Like

May be we should make the new character to Link and Zelda’s son

2 Likes

I vote a person that can’t remember their past at all just knows that they have to try and save Hyrule

1 Like

THIRD POLL OF THE DAY FOR THE COMMUNITY ZELDA GAME!!!

The Legend of Zelda: Echoes of the Triforce

We have our protagonist!

The community has decided that we’re playing as a completely new Hylian hero.

But… we still don’t know who they are.

So what is their connection to the Triforce?

Connection to the Triforce
  • A descendant of an ancient hero
  • Chosen by the Triforce
  • The Triforce’s disappearance somehow gave them their powers
  • They were connected to the Triforce before it vanished
  • They have no idea why they’re connected to it
  • Something completely different (comment below)
0 voters

Base your choice on the current lore:

The Triforce has vanished, Hyrule is changing, and our new Hylian hero somehow has a connection to what happened.

What is their connection to the Triforce?

2 Likes

I’m giving a grace period of 3 days before I move on to the next poll!!!:boom: :boom: :boom:
I do want to get at least 10 people to vote though.

1 Like