Countdown to the Game Announcement from SFM!

I am going to post hints every day (except weekends) on this forum in planning for a big game I’ve been working on for weeks. (No, it’s not Pokémon O/S. That’s another post. Sorry!) This game IS going to be related to Smash (unlike my Game Jam submission) and will feature a lot of stuff. But once it releases it will STILL be a work in progress and I will need help (specifically with 2-player). Thank you everyone. Remember: the 11th is the BIG day (unless I have to reschedule).

1 Like

Yeah… not texting every day… but still. It MIGHT not be finished in time and I might submit it as a work in progress like I did with Pokémon O/S (now defunct until I can get school figured out), so everyone hang tight.

1 Like

oh ok.

OK… I’m actually going to announce that it is related to Smash (which I already told you) but in a BIG way. It’s almost Smash itself… I spoiled it, didn’t I? IT’S SMASH!!! I’M MAKING SMASH WIP!!! Yep. Now I’ve spoiled it. Don’t get your hopes too high though. It’s not going to be a big surprise.

Here we go… link set… (types furiously) AH. Here we go.

https://www.cemetech.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=18805&start=0
You think it will top the graphing calculator port? In all honesty, I can’t wait to see how it turns out though.