A game I made ages ago, and have finally decided to share it.
You play as a pith-helmeted Victorian explorer making a treacherous journey into the wild, swampy jungle.
- Fully animated player (other than jumps, but that would be hard to code)
- Top quality art (I’d say)
- Title screen (Arcade font renderer)
- Detailed 8*8 tilemaps ( riknoll/small-tilemaps)
- Modified colour palette (https://learn.adafruit.com/custom-color-palettes-for-makecode-arcade-games)
- Parallax background
- Destructible tiles
- Fun but tricky mechanic
- (Only) three levels
- Left and right to move left and right
- A (Z key) to jump
- Down to read signs (your middle has to overlap with the sign)