Fish animations

Alright, finally decided on a game for the jam. :slight_smile:

When the fish are backing off from the sharks using @jwunderl’s sprite utility extension and this code:

@richard’s character animation extension doesn’t seem to be kicking in.

And if someone can figure out why I get sim error: failed cast on null whenever I’m not using the debugger, it would be a great help.

I would love to try the game out but for some reason it wont let me!:frowning:

1 Like

Same here. Says the page is missing :frowning:

1 Like

awiefhiawehfiawuifawfheawe it always does this.

Just updated it.

1 Like

1 Like

wkehfvlawioevfjiheflahefiuawhfiaefvevf not again! It was working before!

1 Like

What about now?

1 Like

still doesn’t work! D:

2 Likes

nope :frowning:

1 Like

JHEFILAWEHIUAWHBEIFUAWHELIFUAWHREIUAWHEILUAHEFLUWAEIFUHAIHBWIEQLUHLIQAUWHOFAUWQVARIQUHWORHILWHLIUAHRLIUQH

Alright, try this:

I just committed nothing and release, so it should be the exact same as mine. If I release again, then this URL will run different code.
Github URL:
2 Likes

This is really cool, i like the loading screen

1 Like

The share project function has been extremely bug these fast few days. :frowning:

It’s mostly just art from the gallery pasted together :sweat_smile:

okay i tried it and god this is aMAZING like its so pretty :sparkles:

1 Like

My heart is still beating with excitement as I race across the screen. Great game.

2 Likes

Yes that’s the point. :slight_smile: It should give you a healthy fear of sharks.

And I updated it with a simple scoring system: Faster you get to the end more points you keep. Get there first (before the bots) and you get extra points.

With 99 sharks on the screen it looks like a milita of sharks!

2 Likes

@UnsignedArduino For later purposes Page not found is because an asset name is being flagged because they use a automatic system to allow games

1 Like