Flappy Bird EV3 Mindstorms Port

Hey guys!

It’s been a while since I haven’t posted anything here at all (mostly because of school and other stuff) so I decided to see if I could push the limits of Brickcode!

…which is mainly making games on this thing.

So, the first one is Flappy bird!

Link: https://makecode.com/_EsbYc9fWpPYi

The game is fully playable but it’s still in the early stages so I’ll naturally keep improving it.

and yeah… that’s pretty much it.

If there’s any problems, send me feedback!

2 Likes

It not run…

1 Like

Oh, ok I see the problem. I’ll try to fix it.

I think to run a project in BrickCode you need to download the file and import it into BrickCode. I think that’s what I did.

When I opened the project in the editor, I copied the link that was in the address bar for a second and pasted it into BrickCode. The project launched in BrickCode.

#pub:37469-74577-90573-55520

1 Like

Still not running.

Ok, thanks!