I made this game in the span of like 24 hours,but im really proud of it
Welcome to the forums @thomilios i always love when people make games like this.
For an update u should add like some tiny villagers that roam around.
dude this is really good! and welcome
Cool idea! it was surprisingly easy to add lol
also cool pfp : D
Welcome to the forums @thomilios! That’s a pretty cool project so far, maybe you should start learning browser events?
This is pretty cool! I like the little villagers just going about their day as I form a floating island in the sky.
thank you! it was a very hard and dedicated process making it : )
At first, I wanted to use as little extensions as possible, but after testing what browser controls felt like, I decided to add them. The game feels a LOT better now, thanks for the idea! : D
Sorry that I disappeared for a month, but I added a TON of new blocks and features!