Guess That Flag!

Heyo MakeCode forum! I am working on a flashcard-like game to help you learn flags from all around the world! I have only gotten to North America and Eurasia. I plan on doing other countries but I was wondering if any of y’all had suggestions? If so that’d be great! (also please try not to pick any complicated ones- I don’t think my fingers would be able to handle anything too complicated)

6 Likes

I’d also like to include a fun fact about the country as well.

edit: Im so dumb- I forgot to include the link-https://makecode.com/_UJv71f6isE8u

3 Likes

Okay wait that’s so cute with the fox in the corner im-

Also i suggest the japan flag and if the korean flag is considered easy to do, you can do that too!
(Dunno any fun facts about korea but i do know that japanese people actually call ‘japan’, ‘nihon’! And i believe that the terms japan and japanese are an american term? Though you might need to fact check!)

2 Likes

Thanks! I made the Japanese flag already. Thats a cool fact! I guess Americans just call things by random names. i.e. In English we call “pineapples” “pineapples” but other languages call “pineapples” “ananas”

3 Likes

2 Likes

Oooh! Nice! I have Chile, Estonia, and Japan. Thanks for the inspiration!

1 Like

Also, Texas used to be its own country. You could add that then give the fun fact, “Texas used to be its own country.” Here is the flag, it is like Chile:

3 Likes