We recently added support in MakeCode for logging in with Clever, but we can’t fully test it without a teacher that uses Clever today. If you’re an educator that uses Clever in your classroom, your help would be greatly appreciated! The test shouldn’t take longer than 5-10 minutes.
If you can help, here are the steps to take:
- Find “Microsoft MakeCode Arcade” or “Microsoft MakeCode micro:bit” in the Clever Library and authorize it for classroom use. (If you don’t see the apps, it’s possible your district only allow-lists specific apps)
- After authorizing, you should be taken to the main page of the site and logged into an account with the name on your Clever account.
- Create a small project and poke around with it, go back to the home page and make sure it saved to the cloud.
- Try signing out and signing back in with Clever.
- Ideally, have a student of your classroom use the clever portal to open up the MakeCode app and verify they can sign in and make a basic project. If you can’t do this, testing your own account is still valuable to us.
Please feel free to reach out with any questions