Microsoft MakeCode

Help With My Status Bar

How might i make it so that you can’t shoot projectiles when the status bar is at zero?
Screenshot 2020-10-14 at 8.16.42 AM
Me has no bran today…bweeh.

3 Likes

give me the link to the game plz and I will fix it

2 Likes

Here ya go.

Here ya go.
2 Likes

if you hold down B and A at the same time you get an unlimited supply of arrows! (or whatever they are)

1 Like

Wow this is great, thank you! I appreciate the help, my brain isn’t working like it should today so i was stumped. Thanks! :heart: :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Your welcome it took me a few tries I hope your game is good! is this for blobby mc bouncy 2?

1 Like

Well, I was going to say if the status bar is greater than or equal to the power required, than shoot the projectile but @purna079 beat me to it :slight_smile:

The powerups look cool!

2 Likes

LOL :heart:

2 Likes

No this is more of a side project, but i was thinking of adding an energy bar for Blobby so that you can’t spam shoot.

1 Like

I want Blobby McBoucey 2 to be even better than the first one, with a little story line and everything.

1 Like

nice!

1 Like

Okay so now i have a problem with it trying to cast on null. I have three different projectiles and only the first one works, every time the second or third type of projectiles hits an enemy i get an error that says ‘failure to cast on null’ here’s a copy of the current update:

Bweeeeeh

1 Like