Microsoft MakeCode

Hide & Seek

Introducing the Arcade form of the game you all played at some point- Hide & Seek! With Many updates, avoid the seeker and stick with others! When somebody gets out, they will be teleported to the jail!
You can Mod it if you like :smiley:

6 Likes

Please add an instructions. I don’t know what I am doing.

1 Like

At the Start of the Game, you see this screen

Here you can select a map. Let’s say that I chose the City map. It will bring up the lobby screen.

It should notify you that the round starts in 30 seconds. As it fades to white, the timer goes down. When the timer hits 0, you will get notified who the seeker is.

In this case, Purple is our seeker. It might flash white, just press A to get it back to normal
The Score keeps track of the amount of players left in the game. The seeker will not count towards the score.
Once somebody gets found, a note like this will appear

(name) got caught! Only (number of hiders) remain
The score will also update to keep track of the amount of players remaining = image players left

+++++++++++++++++++++++Controls+++++++++++++++++++++++++

image = Moving the Player (The Rainbow Person)
image = get a hint where the seeker is
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Once you get found, you should be presented by a little animation, and the note that might say Player 1 got found! Only (number) remain.
Press B to view player by player. This will only view the players that still didn’t get caught. You should see the following screen

Order of cams: Maroon β†’ Brown β†’ Red β†’ Orange β†’ Yellow β†’ Green β†’ Teal β†’ Blue β†’ Purple β†’ Pink β†’ White β†’ Maroon- and it repeats.
If you are the seeker, once you overlap a player, you get that player out.

Once the game is over, you should see a splash screen saying,
(name) was the last one standing! and once you press A, the game resets.

4 Likes

That is very helpful, thanks!

2 Likes