Yeah, good luck- I hope you can oneday regain the streak this fall!
5 Likes
I’m with you, I had a Duolingo streak of 321 and lost it because of a doctors appointment. It is what it is
2 Likes
one of us, one of us, one of us
2 Likes
I just reached 100!
5 Likes
I guess I’m obligated to say
ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US
8 Likes
So am I cool enough for you guys to be in the cool club of cool people?
4 Likes
Sorry sir, I just need your ID real quick before I can let you in (jk)
2 Likes
You’re pretty cool! ![]()
2 Likes
NO(jk)
1 Like
wait… WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!! (sentence)
2 Likes
oh wait i don’t have it XD
1 Like
5 Likes
Thanks! I didn’t even realize I got that haha.
5 Likes
3 Likes
yeah, im trying to get the 365 day badge
4 Likes



