Just a idea for a game

I have an idea for an escape room game. It would feature five different rooms that you go though progressively to escape the building you are trapped in. And it should be horror themed with many puzzles and hidden objects.

I’m not making this myself, i’m just throwing the idea out there to see if anyone will. Cause i’d definitely play it.

8 Likes

I want to take up the project.

3 Likes

That sounds great anyone who wants to expand on the idea can go ahead and do so. If you ever finish it please notify me when you post it so that i can play it. I’d like to see how people flesh this idea out and make it cooler than it is in my head.

3 Likes

Sure!

2 Likes

So basically, FNaF in a box!

2 Likes

Not really the same, i don’t think we need to get thousands of theorists to make theories about it (Wink, Wink, joke at all the theories the fandom makes in fnaf).

But it should be different in that you just complete puzzles and find hidden things to get to the next room. Though i can’t say that it isn’t unlike fnaf sister location, the hidden minigames in pizzeria simulator, or possibly security breach.

Just hide things to help the player progress, and if possible add a few easter eggs in there somewhere with refrences to games similar to it or to people or games you took inspiration from.

2 Likes

I feel like i don’t do much coding anymore and just give people ideas. This feels like middle school all over again. I’m not very sad about it, giving people ideas is awesome. that just means i can give these developers new ideas so they never run out.

I honestly have about three notebooks full of old game ideas i never pursued. One day those will come in handy i’m sure.

4 Likes

You can start a new topic, kind of like an inventory. You can post all of your ideas and invite others to post their ideas too.

2 Likes

Noice.

2 Likes

show me

1 Like

I’ll do it, can it look like my 3d where’s waldo

can i get a link to your 3d where’s waldo

here

I feel you. I experience the same thing.

WAIT! I think I can help!