La Musicia v1.0 (UNFINISHED/UPDATE)

It now has five different songs, and the last two you might recognize…I hope you like it, this is just a project i did for fun and it’s not finished yet. Enjoy the music!

5 Likes

It’s music to my ears! (pun intended)

I see that you have made a recursive function to select the song. Recursive functions are nice but they do have limits. To my knowledge, the stack size in MakeCode Arcade is 100 or 1000, I can’t remember. So if someone selects 8 100/1000 times, then the program will crash. It’s highly unlikely it’s ever going to happen but you know how some people are…(cough me cough)

2 Likes

Agreed you are a musician @FlintAsher

2 Likes

This is pretty cool. I have a suggestion. You could make it possible that the user presses the MENU button to open the music select.

1 Like

You have no idea how much fun I had playing around with this- Very nice! I can’t ever get music to sound good (I’m even from Nashville- a city known to be a music place)

3 Likes

I’m making a music helper extension right now to make this easier.

Made one.

2 Likes

My favorite song is definitely number 4. It sounds like a song that is backing a scene from an action film.

2 Likes

I think it is, except I don’t know the title or where it came from.

Maybe from a Mission Impossible film. :wink:

1 Like

Oh man… I’m 13 and I watched one of those, it was scary for me to be honest

2 Likes

It’s actually from a game called Undertale, and it’s Sans’s theme

2 Likes

And the 5th song is a theme from the anime FairyTale

1 Like

FlintAsher are you goning to continue to work on the game? If not, I wanted to take on the project and make La Musicia v1.5.

1 Like

Sorry it took so long for me to reply i was taking a break from coding for a while, as i may have said in a previous post if you’d like to take my project and add more to it i’d be completely fine with it. You have my full permission.

3 Likes

Can I also have permission to take your project?

1 Like

Yes you have my permission, and send me the finished project if you would cause i would like to see what you do with it.

3 Likes

Actually I was kind of wanting the music. is that okay?

1 Like

Sure, no problem.

1 Like