“Little Fishing!” Crashing problem

My Game “Little Fishing! V:1.5.1” keeps crashing after 5 or more minutes of constant play, and I’ve tried changing as many forever loops to on game update every __ MS and functions to help with this, but it hasn’t changed anything, or at least noticeably. Any ideas on how to fix this problem?

Game Link: https://arcade.makecode.com/S39779-35210-93926-82453

Thanks!

-Joshua W.

2 Likes

While I am unfamiliar with this block, I believe this blocks might be the problem, once the songs ends, that’s when it crashes

1 Like

When makecode plays enough sounds the simulator crashes, so either get rid of the music or join us in trying to get the mods to fix it

1 Like

Oh my gosh, that would do it. I thought i got all of the music loops into functions. Fixing that might increase the time before crashing by a minute or more

1 Like

It is a block from the piano roll extension

1 Like

For now, i will take out the music in some parts, but i will also try to help. Let me know how i can help them change the problem with the sound overflow!

1 Like

Okay, i see. So that’s why it crashes more often in new versions. I’ve made more and more sounds. I see.

1 Like