Makecode memes

he broke my spine btw

3 Likes

nah, i just evolved from deltarune to jjs battle system

1 Like

Also no sprite

3 Likes

If I had won the elections I would have banned half the forums.

7 Likes

Banning half of the forums… Snapping half of the universe out of existence…

Yeah that confirms it.

6 Likes

your name can be “Sprite_Studios”

2 Likes

so no one is going to talk about that also how did you know that

1 Like

Maybe I’m slow but is the 0*10^1 nesecary isn’t it redundant am I slow Also I need to know any useful application for this in malecode(also I know it can be applied elsewhere shush)

2 Likes

I was explaining that this number:

123456789
can be turned into:

1*10^8 + 2*10^7 + 3*10^6 + 4*10^5 + 5*10^4 + 6*10^3 + 7*10^2 + 8*10^1 + 9*10^0

which is equal to:

1 * 100000000 + 2 * 10000000 + 3 * 1000000 + 4 * 100000 + 5 * 10000 + 6 * 1000 + 7 * 100 + 8 * 10 + 9 * 1

which is equal to:

100000000 + 20000000 + 3000000 + 400000 + 50000 + 6000 + 700 + 80 + 9

when I add lines:

100000000 +
020000000 +
003000000 +
000400000 +
000050000 +
000006000 +
000000700 +
000000080 +
000000009

which is equal to:

123456789

Its more like a weird way to represent the number and is totally useless, but can help explain binary and other bases (e.g. hexadecimal, base64, etc. )

2 Likes

what do you mean “any useful application for this in makecode”

1 Like

He probably copypasted from wikipedia

4 Likes

yes, but for that atom, i guessed it to be Hydrogen Atom (not with a Google)

4 Likes