I do.
6 Likes
same.
4 Likes

blud stole this from google
15 Likes
Me… ![]()
6 Likes
the best part about this is that I’m gonna make it harder
6 Likes
i do!
5 Likes
That made me laugh
5 Likes
Me. Daydream and nightdream. Prob the reason why I can’t focus well
5 Likes
Sadly, yes.
5 Likes
I actually need to know how that sounds like
6 Likes
its gotta be perfect? ery well indeed
5 Likes
I inevitably end up using them all up and locking myself like that every time I come on here! XD
20 Likes
These memes are so funny lol
10 Likes
I mean… You could use the split screen extension.
Link to repository: https://github.com/riknoll/arcade-split-screen
Use as Extension
This repository can be added as an extension in MakeCode.
- open https://arcade.makecode.com/
- click on New Project
- click on Extensions under the gearwheel menu
- search for https://github.com/riknoll/arcade-split-screen and import
6 Likes
Please read my post again, I already addressed that.
3 Likes
Oh. Okay. Sorry. @Kiwiphoenix364
6 Likes






