Makecode memes

Cool. The point is, though, that it’s the worst.

7 Likes

Me claiming the 100th post:

6 Likes

It is very annoying, yes, but I was pointing out how it’s not as frequent as it used to be

9 Likes

24 Likes

30 Likes

29 Likes

30 Likes


you close to the good reply badge @AbstractDesigner !

20 Likes

OOF I hate when that happens!!

9 Likes

Yess!! Four more likes and I’ll be chillin with @Sarge’s pictures of his adorable pupper!

20 Likes

Why do I have so much likes??..

15 Likes

Aye you back!

9 Likes

Currently sitting on 33 likes haha :smiley:

17 Likes

haha, why do i find this so relatable

10 Likes

I havent been here in a pretty long while xd. I usually just read becuase im too busy with school and work lately xd

10 Likes

come on guys only four more likes :face_holding_back_tears:

12 Likes

LMAO @Sarge that Meme is so good

9 Likes

<a

24 Likes

TWO MORE LIKES!!! (sentence)

15 Likes

image
close one

11 Likes