Makecode memes

what..?

5 Likes

yk the cursed text kind of makes it impossible to tell what the emotion is other than edgy

4 Likes

yes it still shows up in the sprite counter in show stats

3 Likes

Scince when were “Typescript” and “Javascript” different?

2 Likes

What are you making?

18 Likes

yes, because it’ll always be a sprite until you destroy it

1 Like

what’s even the difference???

It’s not, I just did not have any other programming languages supported by Makecode at the time.

Typescript is type while Javascript is java. Just kidding, typescript is just a more advanced version of javascript (is what I saw in some mysterious topic I found in the depths of the void…)

1 Like

even when you destroy it it’s still considered a Sprite.

1 Like

According to Google since I’m too lazy to write it all out:

  • Error Detection: TypeScript identifies errors during development via IDEs, reducing runtime bugs in large codebases. JavaScript errors often surface only when the code is executed.

  • Tooling: TypeScript offers superior autocompletion, refactoring, and navigation support due to its type system. JavaScript has more limited built-in tooling.

  • Features: TypeScript supports interfaces, generics, and classes natively, providing a more structured, object-oriented approach. JavaScript is prototype-based and lacks native interface support.

  • Learning Curve: JavaScript has a lower learning curve and is ideal for rapid prototyping or small projects. TypeScript has a steeper learning curve due to type definitions, making it better suited for large-scale, complex applications where maintainability is critical.

2 Likes

I am both a programmer & a mathematician/good math guy.

2 Likes

wait, what???

You had me worried there for a second…

1 Like

it’s kinda hard to explain, but doing this in blocks:

set [sprite] to (Sprite ...)
destroy(sprite)
set [sprite] to 1

the last block will through an error, since “type ‘number’ isn’t assignable to type ‘Sprite’ or whatever”.

In js’

let sprite = sprites.create(...)
sprites.destroy(sprite)
console.log(sprite instanceof Sprite) // true, but "console.log(0 instanceof sprite)" is false
1 Like

? I get confused lol man you have an IQ too high and your only a grade above me bro must be like quadruple accelerated(I’m double)

4 Likes

@WoofWoof is that a picture of one of your DOGS[1]


  1. Yep DOGS also what’s a cat ↩︎

5 Likes

Me when I see someone with a hidden public profile

The Best of Eric Andre's "Let Me In" Memes | Blank memes ...

14 Likes

squisha 2

the mission to break into every profile

1 Like