Modules blocks

I’ll have to admit I was unaware of this, it may not be ready for prime time but looks very interesting.

1 Like

I’m not sure what this is - does it allow you to have more inputs, rather than the default A, B, and joystick?

I’m quite confused, what exactly does this do and can I have the link to the extension?

Yes, appears so. I place the word “beta” in the URL header, after the forward slash (/) and before the #editor. Then click the enter key to go into beta. I think a person is supposed to use this extension in beta Arcade. Let me know if you have any luck with it. I added the ‘controller’ extension to offer analog inputs such as light level and temperature in the link above.

1 Like

Here’s your link to the extension. As to what exactly does this do ? I am not sure. It looks like many functions for input/output electronic components. One could speculate that this is a basis for Arduino type development with the Arcade environment; maybe with breadboard and wiring ? Interesting to watch the possibilities:
I would love to see a simple program that could be downloaded to edge connected Arcade (Meowbit) and wired to sensors/motors to see how it functions:

1 Like