Hello, this is probably a general question, but my current use case is an ultrasonic sensor. I bought the sensor from Adafruit that is rated for 3.3v. It works great when my Microbit is plugged into the computer. It does not work on battery pack ;-(
When the MB is plugged into the computer, I read 3.2v between the 3v and GND. When I only plug into the battery pack (with fresh batteries), I only read 2.8…hence the reason the ultrasonic no longer works.
I am a trained programmer and school of hard knocks electrician. I assume this convo has to do with current and amps as well. Can anyone shed light on this behavior between the two power sources?