Publishing to CoolMathGames and removing the buttons off the simulator

Thanks to one of my friends outside of the community for making this dream even possible. I have barely any money to get my hands on a good laptop or pc. (My setup is a 2016 dell latitude e7470 with integrated graphics over a decade old. A 6th gen i7 and just more horrors. The only thing letting me open the lightest of game engines without waiting a month is the 16gb of ddr4 in this.) So as the desperate person I am. I wondered, “Hey my games are starting to get decently polished and have a lot of levels. Maybe I should try to publish to CoolMathGames.” And in the block code community in general it has been done twice before. CoolMathGames actually pays a good amount of money for a non exclusive game ($400-$2000). But if you want better odds of getting accepted and getting payed more, then you need mobile support. Makecode just so happens to automatically have that, but they are very strict on how it works and because the word Microsoft can be seen for the entire gameplay and because it lets you see and copy the code easily it requires me to remove the entire wraparound. I know it has been done before, but I have nearly no experience with VSCODE or anything else. So I decided to test if it is possible to get it on a website without the buttons or any of the extra makecode stuff. So I gave the files of platformer torture to my friend as a test and he somehow actually got chatgpt to be able to do something and it gave me this. https://platformertorture.netlify.app It worked! But now I realize that the word Torture despite not having any blood or themes at all in the game still is too mature for the site. So I guess I have to rename it to The True Platformer Trials or The True Trials (triple t). I’m not planning on using platformer torture but publishing platformer torture 2 so wish me luck!

@UnsignedArduino has a tool I think would be beneficial to your project.

Good luck!

Use the itch io embed method