Randomuser QNA

Might as well try a QNA as everyone else is. Nothing too personal of course!

3 Likes

What’s your favorite project you made?

3 Likes

How do you rate my game?

1 Like

If you mean your newest sonic space adventure, its great! graphics and mechanics are 10/10, although somehow I got him to say YEOOOOWWW infinately… Poor guy! My friends love sonic so I’ll show them this :smiley:

2 Likes

Its tough, shutterbug was my most polished game but I have to go with fairytales of old crater city. Its got a ton of lore and deep backstory- and I love choose your own adventure games!

4 Likes

What’s your favorite game on the forums

2 Likes

It’s impossible to pick a favorite… My most favorite games are often just part of the demos for extensions, because I find them so cool! Its amazing to see how people expand on the program and use it to its full potential!

1 Like

It’s not inf he will stop after he stop receiving that he is hurt and have you tried the new update???:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

Yes this is the newest update!

1 Like

How did it get approved so fast??? :scream:

2 Likes

U \ played the boss?

1 Like

No, I suck at sonic games and got lost / stuck (never played any)!
Also yes thank you mods for being so fast : D

2 Likes

Wait is make code allowing this fast!!!/??? Cause these are the fastest posts I’ve seen /

1 Like

I added a quick boss u need to go left to enter…
WONDER WHAT EGGMANS UP TO!!!:man_beard::egg:

1 Like

Hello!

Yes, I have been approving haha. Not sure how explicit this is, but members of the MakeCode team are the mods and approve posts throughout the workday. I am about to log off, though, so sorry to wrap up your conversation! We will be back to approve posts tomorrow!

Best,
A MakeCode Team Member

6 Likes

Btw I’m am planning a new game (not a sonic one)

2 Likes

What would you major in if you are not in college?

1 Like

have you played any metroid or zelda games?

1 Like

Again a hard one to pick… I have wanted to be some sort of engineer since I was very young, but there are so many kinds! Probably mechanical and electrical engineering.

2 Likes

WOW MakeCode!!!

1 Like