Microsoft MakeCode

Sensor extension + Arduino ide for micro:bit

Hi!

I wanna use a co2 sensor for the micro:bit… how can i use it without an extension for makecode? I’ve just found one in github but when I put the link in the browser extension it doesn’t find it. The sensor is CCS811.

I’ve also tried to use arduino ide for my micro:bit, but when I compile the program it shows:

I/Users/me/Library/Arduino15/packages/sandeepmistry/hardware/nRF5/0.6.0/variants/BBCmicrobit /var/folders/gl/0f_962q52sd_wqwjd03fw5j40000gn/T/arduino_build_293280/sketch/sketch_jun05a.ino.cpp -o /dev/null
fork/exec /Users/me/Library/Arduino15/packages/sandeepmistry/tools/gcc-arm-none-eabi/5_2-2015q4/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++: no such file or directory
Error compiling for board BBC micro:bit.

What should I do?

Did you try https://github.com/ElectronicCats/pxt-airQuality ?

Oh, this one works! Thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello…in my case I don’t have the foggiest idea how an I2C intrude on gadget can trigger an interrupt (to spare battery). Is that even conceivable?
What’s more, do I have to plan something for cause it to go into considerably more profound rest?
Any proposal for what to use as the movement power message? Right now it sends it as a light level. I could utilize S_Custom, however not a great deal of controllers bolster that.