Song Gallery

1. Cannon and Gigue in D by Johann Pachelbel
  2. It’s Been So Long by The Living Tombstone
  3. Discord by The Living Tombstone
  4. Carol of the Bells by Mykola Leontovych
  5. We Wish you a Merry Christmas by Arthur Warrell
  6. Auld Lang Syne by Robert Burns
8 Likes

Hey UnasignedArduino! Is it fine if I use It’s Been So Long By The Living Tombstone in a game? If I post it on the forum, I will credit you.

4 Likes

Of course @omnisImperium! Anyone can use my songs, as long as if they post it on the forum, they credit me in some way. (Like saying in the description)

4 Likes

/tell UnsignedArduino these are good songs!

2 Likes

Also your songs sound so much better than mine that i made. Bows to Arduino You are le masteur.

3 Likes

And this too:

Which leads to:

It’s designed for being played indefinitely so I modified it slightly.

2 Likes

ALL HAIL OUR MUSICALLY TALENTED OVERLORD, MONSIEUR UNSIGNEDARDUINO! It is pretty impressive how they do it, coming from a person who would not be able to make a good sounding track if his life depended upon it

2 Likes

This place is cool, I might post a few songs

1 Like

Hello @UnsignedArduino, I require some help of yours. Can you please make this song: Song. I just need the first four staffs (First 8 F Clefs and G Clefs). I will credit you if I post this game on the forum. Thank you

1 Like

So you need these 4 lines? I’m not really sure I get it - TBH it would be easier if I just did the whole song…

1 Like

Yeah, I just meant those four. If you could do the whole song, that would be great. And JavaScript/TypeScript is fine.

1 Like

Beware, this is a big song! There are over 15 thousand lines!!!

Do not forget to define stop_music globally. (Ewww…global variables) Set stop_music to true and the current song will halt. (Probably need to wait a couple hundred milliseconds) Before the song starts stop_music will automatically be set to false so no need to worry about resetting it. This code will play the main theme twice and then play the end if you wanted it. Or you could just put play_main() in a forever block and forget about it.

1 Like

Thank you for this.

1 Like

Maybe you can make a little game for it

1 Like

@UnsignedArduino, could you make a song for me to add into my game? It is a bit complex but here it goes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5daGZ96QGU

1 Like

I think it might be a bit of a challenge!

1 Like

Haha not really as I’m just steal borrow other people’s work and convert it to Arcade script for you. :joy:

Demo:

Pay $4.99 to unlock the notes-only edition :rofl:

4 Likes

Nice thievery, I mean work.

2 Likes

How do you convert it into arcade script?

1 Like

Looking at the one with the piano, I suddenly remember your game Piano Tiles - Twinkle Twinkle Little Star v1.1.

1 Like