The single BEST platformer game ever

and it only took 5 minutes to make…

ps. I haven’t beaten it yet…

11 Likes

is there only two levels? if so, i’m pretty sure i managed to beat it!

2 Likes

i feel scammed

5 Likes

good game dude!

2 Likes

Surprised its only 2 levels. In level 1, you should touch the flag while being on the ground and holding right. When you touch it, don’t let go until you make it past the 2 spikes, in which you start going left.

(I was SO CERTAIN that the hitboxes were weird but there not)

1 Like

What is that spike hitbox!?

2 Likes

Well that’s something…
image

2 Likes

why exactly???

1 Like

you have to do the second one twice in order to win

a T I L E

1 Like

then you have to beat level 2 again in order to win. HAHA

no, level2 spawns infinite times I believe. so technially its impossible?

1 Like

well, what else was i supposed to name it?

2 Likes

I don’t know but that’s a pretty long title.
Like…

“Hey what game do you want to play?”

“I want to play peak platformer game i made in class when i was bored because why not and i dont know what to name this. any ideas. (ps. tha nks for reading the whole title i know its long.)”

1 Like

it’s actually 5 times, 2 was a typo