Microsoft MakeCode

The PeaForce

5 Likes

Nice idea and game @PvZdude

2 Likes

can you maybe make it so you can’t cheat because you can walk on the ground and make it all the way to the end but i don’t know if you just wanted it like at

3 Likes

i kno that you keep walking on the ground. i am currently making a different version with goo pea, that shoots really fast

oh ok

1 Like

You know your stuff, I think making PvZ will be much easier to make compared to Fortnite (@ImaAngryBear is working on this) since it’s a top-down view. I can help if it’s needed…

2 Likes

I think i am actually finished thanks to UnsignedArduino.

3 Likes

Yeah I saw that, @UnsignedArduino is a boss, and I will now proceed to copy him:

SHAMELESS SELF PROMOTION
I copied the guy that used this he didn’t put copyright on it so there’s nothing anyone can do about it :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:.
END OF SHAMELESS SELF PROMOTION (wow that was short-lived)

3 Likes

Hmmmmmmm maybe I should copyright that phrase :thinking: :joy:

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

lmao :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

SHAMELESS SELF PROMOTION
I copied the guy who copied a guy that used this he didn’t put copyright on it so there’s nothing anyone can do about it :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:.
END OF SHAMELESS SELF PROMOTION (wow that was short-lived)

1 Like

i updated itnew peaforce

2 Likes

I really like the goo pea and the new levels!

Wow! that’s one big update @PvZdude! Great Job!

Btw, when you type in hyperlinks to your games, you can just copy (Ctrl + C) and paste (Ctrl + V) the link and the text editor will automatically show it as a MakeCode game.
Just some insider’s advice.

hmm now what could that be…

A copy! ah yes!

1 Like