Soooo
In addition to the 99,000,000,000,000 other projects I have in development, I have a new game series named
THE VANISHED
Unfortunately, Chapter 1 is still in development so I will be using this to get ideas from all of you guys!!!
ONCE THE GAME COMES OUT:
Have fun!!!
4 Likes
P.S. Please use this as a chat for now.
PLS ask questions!!!
OK, so FINALLY it’s finished.
This is the first version I will need your feedback to improve it while Chapter 2 is in development.
Tip: Down is straight
Tip: Avoid guards as they drain your health by 1 point per second
Have fun!!!
1 Like
cool. if the white enemys find you your just kinda done for since there faster. id recommend adding some way to combat them, whether that’s a weapon that spawns with you or a findable resource on the map.
Bro that’s the next game. You are able to use the Shotgun item in the next game, if you have ammo.
Alright! We have officially come out with The Vanished: Chapter 2!!!
After escaping the killer guards of the Prison, one of the last survivors of humanity must travel across the burned plains of the once great city of Nereo. In The Vanished: The Outside World, the Survivor will face monsters that were once human...
Tip: Defenses come first
Lore: The Mauled Wraiths (the enemies that follow you) were once human before the monsters forever changed them.
Have fun!!!
Never mind the next game doesn’t have ammo in it I couldn’t figure out the mechanic for it.
kirbob
October 2, 2026, 10:41pm
9
CAKE CAKE CAKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEee