What do I need to say about 2048? I guess most of you already spent hours gaming it…
For the ones that don’t know it yet:
- Use the gamepad to move the tiles into a direction, where they slide as far as possible
- If two tiles with the same number collide, they get combined into one tile with double the value
- A new tile with the value 2 (or less often 4) appears after every move at a random position on a free spot
- The goal is to create a tile with the value of 2048 (and more)
- If there are no more spots for new tiles and no tiles can be combines anymore, the game is lost
And here’s some interesting info about the original game:
Thanks, I didn’t know this game.
It’s very addictive, couldn’t put it down till I made it to 2048
Your implementation works fine on Meowbit.
It’s really an addictive game.
Good to hear that it also works on the Meowbit. It also runs fine on the PyGamer.