emphasized text**Based on the series done by BlackThornProd
Hi, I’m personalnote and I did a thing
yes. you heard that right. i did a thing
I was doing nothing one night and suddenly remembered some videos I watched from BlackThornProd (great channel btw) and felt like the idea would do well here!
- 1 dev will create the base game. The starter dev can choose whatever he/she wants to create and how.
- After that, 1 dev will pick up that game project and work on it, adding whatever they think they should add to it.
- This process of 1 dev adding on to the project will repeat until everyone has contributed.
- Each dev has 2 days to create his/her project (unless an extension is needed).
- Communication about the project plans between devs or suggestions from people watching is strictly forbidden and will be frowned upon (by me).
In your post, you should have the following:
- Changelog (Anything you changed or added (EVERYTHING)
- Link to your game
If anyone has any queries, feel free to ask!
Here is the application poll!
- I’m entering!
(If more than 5 people enter (Most likely case), I will just spin the wheel and pick people from there)
I will close the poll after 3 days or when I see more than 10 people in it.
- Yes, you can add anything you want to the project, just list the change
- Really, please don’t communicate about the project or provide suggestions to other people. I want this to really be no communication game development.