5P33D-80T (my new platformer game)

If you read my last topic, I made this game to rival Goober game (as a joke, ok? It’s not too serious)

Now… say whatever you want! I’ll be updating the game like… 2 times a week

10 Likes

The gameplay is really fun and I like the choice of having to charge up your jump rather than just pressing B

1 Like

I just held down for a full minute and this happened:

Also this happened (I got stuck in a wall):

2 Likes

This is very cool! Down to jump was a little different but I got the hang of it quite fast. Can’t wait to see more!

2 Likes

G A S P !!! 0 o 0

The art in this game is SOOOO GOOD!! The cute little robot, the really well done environments (DNA land!? good looking circuits!? in this little pixels!?), the sound effects, and all the ANIMATIONS!!!

10/10 art, even with simple gameplay (besides the super cool jump feature) the game is so fun because its so fun to experience the art and character

2 Likes

Make him walk on walls, but not on certain tiles. Also give him the ability send a grappling hook so he can… well, you know? Swing on grappling hook stuff?

1 Like

DUUUDE
WHY DID IT MAKE BOTH OF THEM THE SAME :sob:

1 Like

Thanks for the support!
I was planning to make the game before… here are the original ones (They’re not the way I intended to look like)

and here is the original one (that I edited for this one above, but it didn’t go well as you can see)

1 Like