All the games I have made since last post (Almost a year ago)

About a year ago I left the forums because I realized on how many leagues below I was in quality of my games. Now I think I have gotten good enough that I want to showcase them. The first game I made soon after I left was Doodle Dude! Which is horrendously optimized but was really just like that because it was meant to be a test for 320x240. Around 4 months later I made a game for the juniper dev game jam which was the first time I made something relatively close to ai. It is my biggest project despite being made in a week at 1,400 blocks. Sadly it didn’t end up doing good, likely because the scratch games ended up getting more attention due to the bigger community. Then I decided I would attempt to take on something I wanted to do for a long time. Progress saving. So looking back on how well Platformer Torture was and the fact that it had so few levels I made Platformer Torture 2 in 2 weeks. It is also my first game with clean ui and probably true ui.

Hope you enjoy the games!

6 Likes

fun games :slight_smile: just wanna say as a side note, no matter where you are or what you’re working on, there’s always gonna be someone with waaaay more experience / practice / etc out there – fine to take a break or leave anything if you’re not enjoying it, but also just saying that being inexperienced isn’t something that should make you miss out on things if you’re enjoyin em – even if you feel like things are lower quality always welcome to post em here, and that goes for a lot of things in life. Trying is the most important thing usually :snake:

9 Likes

Like Richard who has 6 years of MakeCode experience and is a part of the coding team for it

1 Like

Cool also I caught ya jwunderl

1 Like