Arcade minecraft

anyone wanna make a minecraft game but 3d
its gonna be really hard but i made a (terrible) concept by using the demo pxt raycasting extention by @aqeeaqee and the tiles from buildcraft by @GameGod

hope you guys like it i tried to do another way other than projectiles but maybe you guys can come up with something

6 Likes

yea ill help

2 Likes

looks cool lets make it like how notch did it with java script

1 Like

and start with the floating cube

1 Like

I want to help. I’m beginning to learn Javascript. And I can make the textures

1 Like

Great! Looks like the Minecraft really!
So glad for your using the raycasting ext. Really want to reward you a “First User” badge. :1st_place_medal: :smile: Looking forward to your new releases.
Remember I will keep watching this thread, and always ready to provide help any time you need.

2 Likes

hey @aqeeaqee i found your minecraft game usefull and i merged it with mine if that was ok

1 Like
4 Likes

nice game bro

1 Like

No problem! Dude

1 Like

anyone know how to make HUDs so you see the arm lives and the cursor in the middle of the screen like real minecraft,and also i reall doubt there is but us there a way to laayer tilemaps in this so we could make square hills and you could jump up them wich would need work basically so the maze isnt jyst ine maze with walls and instead there can be other tiles on those walls

1 Like

it’s not difficult, because now we have minecraft 3D even on smartphones

1 Like

correction: notch did it with JAVA, there is a significant difference between it and JS.

1 Like

Hi, @Segatendo !

All sprite set “relative with camera” will shown as HUD, like the life/score.

That is possible theoretically, but perf of this extension isn’t fast enough to render multi layer walls right now. This is a very attractive feature, I am doing my best to make it.

2 Likes

It will be difficult to create such a game, but if you join forces with other people, you will definitely succeed.

You mean multi-players?

I’m pretty sure they meant if they were to collaborate.

Here, I made a 2D version: https://marioeligi.github.io/minecraft/

1 Like

The code for such a game would be huge, and 1 person would spend a lot of time writing it. I love to play Minecraft, but I haven’t even thought about creating an arcade game because there are so many game modes in Minecraft. Recently I decided to play prison mode. I found a list of Minecraft servers for prison. I went to 1 of them. There are a lot of players there, and most of them are friendly and help newbies.

1 Like

We can’t do this right now, there’s no available multi-player extension/support, for device-to-device or web simulator or internet.