Minecraft Arcade V0.8

Redone the map (adding more hilly features than a flat world) and redid some of the inventory :slight_smile:
However, It can get laggy at some times, but it usually recovers.

5 Likes

I fixed the code to be able to show the 5 splash texts that you added, because you have to change this number (circled in red) to the amount of splash texts in the array.
Untitled

3 Likes

Wow! can give like a list of controlls please!

1 Like

A - Eat
Up - Jump
Left/Right - Move
B - Build
Down - Break

1 Like

thanks

2 Likes
3 Likes

@Primal_Nexus wanted to keep the intro animation and the FPS was kind of slow…@Eden264 what was new in v0.8.1? I also couldn’t mine anything.

1 Like

Some of this code will be implemented in version 0.9! Thanks @Eden264!

1 Like

try using u and o , you can chose between inventory

2 Likes

This is AMAZING guys, I’m happy I chose the right people to head this project!

3 Likes

can anyone figure out why do the code disappear when I use this https://github.com/UnsignedArduino/Inventory
extension?

4 Likes
3 Likes

I’ve responded to you on GitHub:

Hey there, can you post a recording of the extension deleting your code? It works fine for me.

1 Like
4 Likes

@Eden264 since I’m back from my studies (kinda) could you please explain the code since some of it is in Chinese and I don’t want to get out google translate. Also, you and @E-EnerG-Gamecentral have done a lot since I was gone, so I don’t really understand all of the new stuff yet. Also, why have wood when you can’t break trees, why sticks with no crafting table and why iron ingots when you need to mine and smelt them (there’s no iron underground, unless I didn’t dig deep enough).

1 Like

hello?
hello?

1 Like

Cool!

Minecraft is the best!

I am here!

hi
is this project being continued or should we trash it?