Assembling Vertex Studios (The Discussion Topic)

I’m 90 percent there’s a password saving extension by someone on the forums

3 Likes

We could put it in a website, although having all those projects sounds like a hassle but we can try it.

1 Like

I’ll have to tell you this, a lot of the time I won’t be able to work on my song much because of this OVERWHELMING AMOUNT OF STUFF I NEED TO DO (which includes:)
Afterschool cross country and on some days more classes for different things
SO MUCH FAILED NULL CASTING HOMEWORK
And my own personal projects :slight_smile:

1 Like

There is but I think it’s broken

2 Likes

Yeah lemme check awesome arcade…

2 Likes

A website is the best shot right now.

Umm… idk how to make a website so let’s use Google sites.

2 Likes

Is there only three people now?

Me, YamJam and Monkeynutze are supposed to make this game ourselves ig…

2 Likes

Yeah, and it doesn’t even serve the purpose for what we really need.

1 Like

Oh um that could have been me

I stole like 3 of your members lol

5 Likes

Made a new github account as I lost the old one.

Username: BalloonaticDev

1 Like

i mean i might be able to do something if yall want.

1 Like

IM BACK I was dealing with life stuff what do I need to do.

2 Likes

Thief!

1 Like

Eh? Not a problem! They’ll come back eventually…

2 Likes

Yeah you can join this studio!

1 Like

@javascriptnerd you are making the art! Look to this post for guidance!

1 Like

the concept art for the characters https://arcade.makecode.com/S13414-33221-54715-59264

2 Likes

I know I’m not @rizeupdev, but maybe they could be a bit smaller? I was also thinking that the weapons are a sprite that face in the angle that you’re facing. (you change the angle with a or b or something)

1 Like

okay I’ll work on that. thanks for the feedback!:+1:

2 Likes

No wait, go to this topic!

I asked @Rune about the Nine Cores mechanics. Maybe we could use that, if he’s okay about it.

2 Likes