Horizon studios

I made the studio with 2 member currently in it! Me and @TheEarth. Anyone else who wants to join please join the poll. I’m taking the first 3-8 more people.

Join the studio?
  • I want to join!
  • I won’t join but I might give ideas
  • No
0 voters
4 Likes

i can do stuff if requested

2 Likes

so what do you guys do

2 Likes

Kinda ironic how a studio wants to join a studio

4 Likes

Well. While we wait for more members. We should think about an idea of what game we should make. Any suggestions?

1 Like

Also if we should change the studio name

1 Like

Ok. so i got a generator to give me a game idea.

im willing to accept other ideas but this the the base of it for now. any ideas on what the goal should be and how we’ll make a game with this?

2 Likes

Planetary smash trust bro I’m already done with our intro

Edit only hula hoops and my intro

1 Like

hows this for an idea your a alien who crashed onto earth and you try to rebuild your ship with random junk you find around earth while trying to not get caught while your in a human disguise

3 Likes

Also, wdym “you guys”. you’re a part of this too man.

2 Likes

We can be a art group for anyone who wants it, while we work on games

1 Like

Thats is pretty nice idea

1 Like

You already made an into?:open_mouth:. can i see it?

1 Like

oh yeah I don’t know how I forgot

2 Likes

I’m wondering if we should focus a LOT on art for our games

1 Like

Sure it only has u and me tho

edit wth my game is soft locked so literally cant upload a screenshot uf2 or link I do have it as a GitHub tho

editx2

https://notarealaccsorry.github.io/Planetary-Smash/ here ya go still crashing on the Makecode site tho wonder why

1 Like

im great at pixel art so what ever you need just tell me

2 Likes

That is actually really tuff

1 Like

Since you said that. could you draw the alien or just a main character and maybe some animations for it? post the link in here so we can continue it. thank you.

1 Like

Won’t be able to code till Friday cause I have practice till 5:00

And then some other extracurriculars

1 Like