Star Productions

I’ve seen a lot of people start their own studio this year, just like how a lot of people have started their own game jam this year, I started Sprite Stars because of the game jams and it was successful…
So I wondered what would happen if I started my own studio…

Welcome to Star Productions, where ideas become reality. Or get forgotten mid devlopment.

For this studio, I’m going to be introducing another star based ranking system…

As a member Star Productions you will be able to earn stars to increase your rank.
These are the ranks and how many stars are needed to get them:

Leader - 100 stars
Vice Leader - 50 stars
General - 25 stars
Associate - 10 stars
Member - 0 stars

Now that I’ve told you how many stars are needed for each rank, you might be wondering how you get stars…
This is how:

Each time you help the studio, weather it’s making gameplay, art, story, giving ideas or anything else, you’ll get stars.
You get more stars depending on how much you helped.

The amount of stars you get will be decided by a member ranked Vice Leader or higher.

To help with deciding how many stars people get I will be recruiting one Vice Leader and one Leader, they will not start any stars.

  • I would like to start with Vice Leader or Leader.
0 voters

That’s all for now so here’s a poll for if you want to join:

  • I would like to join.
  • I would not like to join.
  • Ooh a button! (join)
  • OOOHH, WOW A BUTTON! (don’t join)
  • I’ll consider joining.
0 voters
3 Likes