Yes (sentence)
Ok it’s been a while its the first day of school and i have my school Ipad back, imma start working on the game again
also mods change the name to “Auburn Rebooted Devlog” ![]()
ive fallen off![]()
OK, major update: I’ve added power-ups (like in Mario).
https://arcade.makecode.com/S86187-41068-66376-99243
Pick up the red boot and press B (X on PC) while on the ground to do a simple kick; press B while in the air to dash. Example if you’re still confused:

(It’s still a work in progress, so it’s not completely done; more power-ups soon.)
Relatable
Haiii friend :3
Oh hi best friend :3
Welcome @IAMmurasaki!!! Welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy your stay! Also don’t forget to vote for me for the election tomorrow!
woaoah
Okieee
This guy just jumps new users with VOTE FOR MEEE/j
just btw if u get the spinny thing and u hit a spring u get softlocked
It’s not my fault that I was the first to welcome them nicely
ok i fixed it
also i made it so if you get damaged now you lose the ability p

Sneak Peek #1
The first prototype or first version of the next world, City Zone, is here!!!
It has rain and stuff.
Whoa, JtSpeedRun commented on my topic ![]()
Your game is like the whole reason I made mine.
wow this game version came out the same month of my birthday!

whos here from the goober repost?

