Auburn Rebooted Devlog

teh rain is so cool

2 Likes

Thats peak, ur game is really good

3 Likes

Guys… Why is he just standing there?

ok but i dont actually have any ideas for my bossfight ive come up with a few but they seem like they will take some time to code i will let you guys vote:

  • Bullet Hell
  • Peyton chases You
  • You chases Peyton
  • Quick Times Events​:money_mouth_face:
  • street fighter looking
  • You race Peyton
  • Other (comment)
0 voters
2 Likes

Oh no, this was already a bad idea. Why did I put Street Fighter T_T

2 Likes

besides this is the first bossfight of the game we cant go to crazy :sob: :boom:

2 Likes

Sure you can I remember playing note and fighting thunder light Ganon first it was an experience

2 Likes

oh my god is JT 2

2 Likes

secret :shushing_face:

1 Like

guys Peyton is the roaring knight

2 Likes

*Auburn coughed
*Peyton tilted their head

1 Like

how are people able to draw hair so easily

also new character (this isnt what they used to look like)

4 Likes

y don’t u use computer

1 Like

easy answer? outlines!

1 Like

not all peeps have a pc

1 Like

Uh do you have a hard answer

1 Like

Not even a school issued one dang bro

1 Like

1 year of hard work

1 Like

No, I’m using my school-issued iPad because, for some reason, they switch from laptops to iPads after 6th grade.

1 Like

id say I’m not that good at drawing hair (in small sprites) not that big of a issue in big art like title screen for my game.. like look at my pfp that’s actually a screen shot I made of a main menu I made a while back

1 Like

They nerf you wth